How to Grant Managing Access to Google My Business
Google My Business is a powerful tool that can help you manage your business’s online presence. It allows you to create and update your business’s listing, add photos and videos, and respond to reviews.
If you want to give someone else access to manage your Google My Business listing, you can grant them managing access. This will allow them to do things like create and update your listing, add photos and videos, and respond to reviews.
To grant managing access to Google My Business, you’ll need to:
1. Go to the Google My Business website.
2. Sign in to your account.
3. Click on the “Admin” tab.
4. Click on the “Settings” tab.
5. Under “Managers,” click on the “Add Manager” button.
6. Enter the email address of the person you want to add as a manager.
7. Select the permissions you want to give them.
8. Click on the “Add” button.
Once you’ve added someone as a manager, they’ll be able to do everything you can do in Google My Business.
Tips for Granting Managing Access to Google My Business
Here are a few tips for granting managing access to Google My Business:
* Only grant access to people you trust.
* Make sure the person you’re granting access to knows what they’re doing.
* Monitor their activity and make sure they’re not doing anything you don’t want them to do.
* If you ever decide you want to remove someone’s access, you can do so from the “Managers” page.
Granting managing access to Google My Business is a simple process that can help you manage your business’s online presence. By following the tips in this blog post, you can help ensure that your Google My Business listing is in good hands.